Upgrading my Prostars headlights
09-08-2016, (Subject: Upgrading my Prostars headlights ) 
RE: Upgrading my Prostars headlights
(09-08-2016 )ashdan2010 Wrote:  My wife has hid on her car and I have led on my big truck. My led lights blow her hid lights away on a side by side comparison. Led last longer and are alot brighter Imho.

Led do last longer for sure when your talking about trucklite or jw speaker. all the hid companies claim long life but the truth is ballast burn out as do bulbs. oem last longer than aftermarket but still.

But there is no led lighting on the market that is brighter then a proper hid setup. hid put's out way more lumen and lex but more importantly for trucking, they shoot down the road a lot farther which is something led companies have struggled with for years. They are getting damn close enough though where in most cases your better off buying the trucklite assemblies as they don't have all the extra components to change. for me being in snow and ice, led is just junk. They shouldn't even sell them in Canada.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrading my Prostars headlights - Brock - 09-08-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.