What's in your TOOLBOX?
03-23-2016, (Subject: What's in your TOOLBOX? ) 
RE: What's in your TOOLBOX?
I am trying to find a great tool organization system for taking the tools on the truck, yet easy enough grab and take under the truck.
Problem I have with most socket organizers is they dont have enough spaces for a COMPLETE SET of tools...like missing a 1/2" drive 10mm space. The socket rails work, but I am wondering if someone has a better idea. I have considered making a plastic case that has a spot for everything, but those seem very difficult to make in the home garage. Would be easy with clay, then bake...but too heavy. Maybe wrap sockets in plastic wrap, apply a wax to the plastic so it wont bond to...say fiberglass.

If you think you have a good idea, or a way to improve one of the existing ideas please share.

For Wrenches I like the wrench organizers, or a piece of solid copper house wiring in a circle like a key chain.

Ideally, I would only have sockets that fit the bolts and nuts in my truck and trailer, a combo rail of SAE & Metric, but who knows every socket size needed...unless they have years of mechanic experience and truly the master.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's in your TOOLBOX? - yamajason - 03-23-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.