ISX400 Intermittent and varying boost pressure
10-19-2022, (Subject: ISX400 Intermittent and varying boost pressure ) 
RE: ISX400 Intermittent and varying boost pressure
you can guess at it until you are blue in the face.. and it will get you no-where.

Use the Insite software to monitor the fuel control state and other things to see why it might be holding back boost/power. - Unless you do this, you will never know what is going on. There are more than 12+ different engine operating modes depending on altitude, the temperature of the DPF/SCR, etc.. and all other factors. -== There is no way in h#ells creation anyone can guess at it. You need to get the software and an adapter and drive it / monitor things live while it is acting up.. and see exactly what that engine computer is telling to to do. -== NO REPAIR SHOP is going to do this.. so if you don't have an adapter (cummins inline 6 kit) and Insite software.. that is your first investment... About $300 bucks or so is all it takes to get that stuffs if u look in the right places on the internet.

Also, if your taking to to the OEM collection of complete morons.. you will waste moneys endlessly on it with no result.. they are not trained to actually solve any problems but to only get the check engine lights to go out or sell you expensive components like turbo, etc. with no justification other than emptying your wallet.

Also. if the truck is de-mandated (deleted) assume the program is bad and copy it out, e-mail it to me for a proper review.

If it is NOT deleted.. and all the emissions are still intact .. then a thorough EGR tune-up would likely do it a world of good...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9#pid9

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Bengy88

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX400 Intermittent and varying boost pressure - Rawze - 10-19-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.