freightliner isx 4340 5 code
10-23-2022, (Subject: freightliner isx 4340 5 code ) 
freightliner isx 4340 5 code
Ive got a 13 freightliner cascadia with an isx. got codes 102 18, 4340 5, and 1569 31.
the 102 18 is low intake pressure. had this one before. probably air filter blockage due to the air filter setup and how it just doesnt work for real dusty field conditions on farm. new to truck driver wasnt watching close enough and plugged the filter. if anyone has a way to convert to a cylinder type filter that would be great! But im focused on the 4340 5 which from google says aftertreatment diesel exhaust fluid line heater 1 circut voltage below normal or shorted. from what i have gathered it is the line coming from the tank to the pump and is most likely shorted. does anyone have the voltage specs on the pins going to this line? Im basically make sure on my train of thought and if anyone has any other suggestions. and would the cummins insite program diagnose this and how do i buy the insite program. thank you
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.