Hendrickson HTB LT suspension
09-07-2016, (Subject: Hendrickson HTB LT suspension ) 
Hendrickson HTB LT suspension
My Prostar came with this suspension on it and now that I need to replace shocks, it is nearly impossible to find them anywhere. I have a part number from Hendrickson but I haven't had luck finding them. One company in the east coast had one shock but it was ridiculously expensive compared to the other brands. I went to the Monroe website and there is a cross reference shock but that is also hard to find.

Same thing with my drums. I have Cenrtifuse Motorwheel drums and they are also very hard to find and close to $300 a pop. I'm just curious to know if anybody who has this same suspension had any issues finding parts for it...
replyreply
RE: Hendrickson HTB LT suspension
I don't know if you can buy the hard to find parts directly from these guys, but they specialize in the suspension parts and supply suspension repair shops around the USA.

You may have to request them to advise you a repair shop or a distributor near you. They are called Dayton Parts LLC.

http://www.daytonparts.com

They supply a shop in Atlanta that specializes in replacing big truck shocks, springs, hangers, bushings and bolts. They do all the heavy duty trucks including International.
replyreply
I have the Hendrickson front end suspension on my prostar. I just call around and seem to get what I need from the dealers, but usually have to wait a day for it to be shipped, as they do not stock the parts at every facility.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-08-2016, (Subject: Hendrickson HTB LT suspension ) 
I know when I change my shocks, it's a pain. The international part numbers don't seem to cross with Monroe or Gabriel so I had issues finding them. I was able to finally find a place that could cross my drive axle shocks to Monroe but had to get OEM overpriced steers from international.

Funny thing is, a coworker had the opposite. He had to get OEM rears and was able to find Monroe steer's.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.