Questions on my isx 15_continued
11-15-2022, (Subject: Questions on my isx 15_continued ) 
RE: Hello everyone. Code 4691 help
Did you put the quill tubes back in with the same injector they were with before? I believe they are matched sets once they've been torqued the first time.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
11-15-2022, (Subject: Questions on my isx 15_continued ) 
(11-15-2022 )tree98 Wrote:  Did you put the quill tubes back in with the same injector they were with before? I believe they are matched sets once they've been torqued the first time.
Im gonna check everything never took quill tubes all the way out.
replyreply
11-16-2022, (Subject: Questions on my isx 15_continued ) 
Yes they are matched sets. Maybe an injector got mixed around? Might be able to check trim codes in the ecm to verify correct positions if it uses trim codes.
replyreply
         I took everything apart today and put it back together. I took pics of 123 and 456 . Injectors quill tubes etc. It won’t build rail pressure still.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
I think a leak that serious has to be a problem with the pump. Maybe you have a ton of air in the system? Did you torque all the quill tubes with a torque wrench?

replyreply
(11-16-2022 )Nhramember Wrote:  I took everything apart today and put it back together. I took pics of 123 and 456 . Injectors quill tubes etc. It won’t build rail pressure still.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid72507

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Ok can someone lead me to how to bleed the air out of the lines or how to build the pressure up. I put a new pump on during the summer. Im lost right about now. But all help is appreciated .
replyreply
You need to register your ESN on quickserve.com it's free. Then you can see all the service information for your engine. You can put in code 4691 and then follow the troubleshooting tree to figure out what's going on.
Did you ever have that pump apart? If so did you replace the crush washers with new ones? They are 1 time use and won't seal properly if you try to reuse them.

replyreply
(11-16-2022 )tree98 Wrote:  You need to register your ESN on quickserve.com it's free. Then you can see all the service information for your engine. You can put in code 4691 and then follow the troubleshooting tree to figure out what's going on.
Did you ever have that pump apart? If so did you replace the crush washers with new ones? They are 1 time use and won't seal properly if you try to reuse them.
I put a new fuel pump housing , tappets, plungers, . Im not getting any leaks from the fuel rail or the lines to the injectors. Im stumped
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.