Fan motor
11-22-2022, (Subject: Fan motor ) 
Fan motor
While I am running my espar my front blower kicks in every so often with my key off and run for awhile. It"s got me baffled and the cold breeze is quite annoying lol.2015 Prostar
replyreply
11-22-2022, (Subject: Fan motor ) 
RE: Fan motor
The front blower under the dash is turning on with the key off? That is weird. Does anything else turn on that is on the ignition circuit? The stereo or CB Radio? Could be a bad ignition switch? Maybe the HVAC control head is failing for some reason, but that should be on the ignition circuit. Hmm.

Have you looked in the dash behind the heater control to inspect the wiring?

The only reason I ask, is that in my ProStar, I was the second owner, when I got into the dash to chase down some electrical issues I found a complete rats nest of wiring, splices, lots of electrical tape, jenkie connections and so on.

Worst case, you will need Diamond Logic to chase down the issue.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
11-23-2022, (Subject: Fan motor ) 
RE: Fan motor
(11-22-2022 )Waterloo Wrote:  The front blower under the dash is turning on with the key off? That is weird. Does anything else turn on that is on the ignition circuit? The stereo or CB Radio? Could be a bad ignition switch? Maybe the HVAC control head is failing for some reason, but that should be on the ignition circuit. Hmm.

Have you looked in the dash behind the heater control to inspect the wiring?

The only reason I ask, is that in my ProStar, I was the second owner, when I got into the dash to chase down some electrical issues I found a complete rats nest of wiring, splices, lots of electrical tape, jenkie connections and so on.

Worst case, you will need Diamond Logic to chase down the issue.
I will have to dig into it. It is very annoying Thank you sir.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.