Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power
11-30-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
RE: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power
That works for me
replyreply
12-01-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
(11-25-2022 )Simpleman Wrote:  Hello everyone and happy Thanksgiving! I have hig fuel rail presure just wanted to see if any of you had this issue before. Thank you!

here is some more related info...

quickserv says on the 553 fault ...

Quote:Shoptalk

A fuel pump actuator with excessive leakage or a damaged inboard o-ring will result in high fuel rail pressures at idle or light load.

==============

The second fault is the "Return Line" fuel excessive fault. -== Too much fuel is flowing thru the fuel return lines. It is a common problem when a fuel system component is leaky and causing back-pressure in the return line(s). This is usually leaky injector or pressure relief valve bleeding too much fuel etc. Could also be failed o-rings for the injectors or crack in the head. Could be faulty sensor, could be faulty pressure regulator on back of fuel pump, or other issues. Could even be a restricted return fuel line. And obviously, it could be the result of the over-pressure, the relief valve working its arsse off due to excess (above 40,000 psi) pressures.

=================

here are some other related "high rail pressure" posts of the past ...

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid68395

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
01-05-2023, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
Thank you all again!!! Got it figured out!!! :) Rawze i am aperantly using your tune lol and no cracked head etc. Thank God. It was a bad wire on fuel presure actuator replaced that and tge rig is running like a champ. Thank you again
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze
(01-05-2023 )Simpleman Wrote:  ... i am aperantly using your tune lol and no cracked head etc. Thank God.

That's funny.. I am not seeing a record of your ser# engine on my end.

Roughly when was it done?.. and what e-mail addr was used to send it my way?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Simpleman
It may have been a copy of one of your tunes. Someone sent me one a few nights ago and when i compared it looked like a dead ass copy..... Hell ive even copied yours to fix peoples bad shi#t.... Not gonna lie lol
replyreply
01-09-2023, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
Mark from Canada did it. He was very helpful and also sent me here. I'm really glad there is place like this so we can learn. I also tend to think the worst when something is wrong lol but I'm glad it was a simple fix. 725k no blow by cam looks good and il try to keep it that way ! Mine was done in Dec. 2021 at 515k with my buddy Martin in ca mark did his w900.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.