2017 x15 Coolant system pressure test. Not losing pressure after 20 minutes ??
12-07-2022, (Subject: 2017 x15 Coolant system pressure test. Not losing pressure after 20 minutes ?? ) 
RE: 2017 x15 Coolant system pressure test. Not losing pressure after 20 minutes ??
(12-07-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(12-07-2022 )BrandonOlsen Wrote:  ...
What would be my next thing to do then ? Pull the pan …?

All the white crap on the stacks is likely DEF, and all the white blasts of smoke when you get it good and hot is normal for an engine that is trying to regen... Your posts are not very clear what your trying to chase down there and are all over the place.

WHAT exactly are you complaining about?... is it loosing coolant?.. or not!?. how often are you having to add a gallon?.

I’ve added roughly gallon of coolant in the last 35 days. Im trying to figure out why im getting the crankcase pressure. Valve cover seal just started to go. I check it every day and it started leaking on both sides and the front on the same day. And what is causing coolant to come out reservoir while doing pressure test. I did notice when I’ve driven it lately that the coolant line is on max line. When I get to operating temps it’s completely full instead of going down with temp. I just need to get to the bottom of this excess pressure coming from
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 x15 Coolant system pressure test. Not losing pressure after 20 minutes ?? - BrandonOlsen - 12-07-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.