Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts...
12-22-2022, (Subject: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... ) 
Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts...
Thought I would let you guys know about this outfit out of Beaver Dam Wisconsin. Vintage Parts, INC. The home of Old/New Stock! They cover it all!

https://www.vpartsinc.com

If they don't have it... AUTO, AVIATION, TRUCK-BUSES, MOTORCYCLE, CONSTRUCTION-MINING, MATERIAL HANDLING, AGRICULTURE, INDUSTRIAL, OTHER...
Draeger
GE Appliances
GE Dist Power
GE Healthcare
GE Oil Gas
Isuzu Engines
National Oilwell Varco PFT
Supplier-Parts
Toyota Marine
Electrolux
GEM

I have used them for car parts on my recently acquired Buick Park Avenue... And I just ordered an exhaust "S" pipe for the KW T-2000 I am working on. KW no longer carries that exhaust piece, and the parts guy sent me to the above. I only found around ten of those pieces, Vintage had five of them, and they were $200 cheaper than everyone else. They have their website, but they also sell on eBay, make a reasonable offer, and more than likely it will be accepted, that is what I did with the piece I needed. Worth a serious look if you are in need of a hard to find part.

Hope this helps! Bookmark it! https://www.vpartsinc.com

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , SquareOne
12-22-2022, (Subject: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... ) 
RE: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts...
(12-22-2022 )Waterloo Wrote:  Thought I would let you guys know about this outfit

You ain't lying.... They got a little of everything. Website is a bit aggravating to find the parts on, but if you need the part, what does that matter
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Good resource. Half the time, I can find the part number on whatever it is I’m working on, and this should help with that.

Any resources available to look up the parts I don’t have the numbers for? How are you doing it?

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
12-23-2022, (Subject: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... ) 
(12-22-2022 )dhirocz Wrote:  Good resource. Half the time, I can find the part number on whatever it is I’m working on, and this should help with that.

Any resources available to look up the parts I don’t have the numbers for? How are you doing it?

Lots of phone calls and google images... Somewhere someplace, there is a part number.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
12-23-2022, (Subject: Vintage Parts, Old/New Stock hard to find Truck parts... ) 
There are websites for cummins and cat. Also i have a freightliner excelerator account and would be glad to help with detroit or and daimler part numbers if people would need them.
replyreply
Can never have enough resources for parts....thats a good find!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.