Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB!
12-29-2022, (Subject: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB! ) 
Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB!
I bought this one last week... $218, https://amzn.to/3G3qrPl

It works! I used it today, took two minutes or there about on a baked on flare fitting on the turbo I am working on. I tried the wrench, the cheater wrench, another body, damn thing never budged. Two minutes with this baby, started smoking, and smoking, and then flacking and I took it off... Grabbed the 24mm wrench, and it moved with ease.

I would highly recommend getting one of these if you are working on anything that is rusted or a real PIA to get off. The unit I linked to above has all of the induction wires to work on just about anything. Worth every penny in my book.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Nostalgic , SquareOne , Mrkentee , Roysbigtoys
12-29-2022, (Subject: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB! ) 
RE: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB!
Yes.... Yes it is. I completely agree.
replyreply
12-30-2022, (Subject: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB! ) 
Loo, I came across this tool the other day (for whatever reason) and wondered how it would work out. In theory, it seemed like a killer idea, especially for isolating the heat which would concentrate on one area. I always try to decipher 'Amazon reviews' as they tend to be all over the place and often not even pertaining to the produce at hand. Didn't know how it would actually work.

- Glad you mentioned this, thanks
replyreply
I was a bit skeptical too... The darn thing worked, and it got into a very tight space to boot. If something happens to this one, I would not hesitate to buy another.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I declare, if there is a better way to accomplish a task, Mr Loo, is the MAN!

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
LOL! Call me lazy!

replyreply
12-31-2022, (Subject: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB! ) 
They work well. Have had one for years. Also have one of these. Ended up with the Smith. The knockoffs leaked. Handy in tight places where precise heat is needed. Will sidecut grade 8 nuts just fine. Good for getting nuts off turbo mounting studs on some of the smaller diesels. Nothing wrecks the day like twisting one off on the inboard side of the flange. Use it maybe once or twice a year.

https://www.dontwasteyourmoney.com/best-jewelers-torch/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
12-31-2022, (Subject: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB! ) 
(12-31-2022 )DVT873 Wrote:  They work well. Have had one for years. Also have one of these. Ended up with the Smith. The knockoffs leaked. Handy in tight places where precise heat is needed. Will sidecut grade 8 nuts just fine. Good for getting nuts off turbo mounting studs on some of the smaller diesels. Nothing wrecks the day like twisting one off on the inboard side of the flange. Use it maybe once or twice a year.

https://www.dontwasteyourmoney.com/best-jewelers-torch/

I have this one... love it greatly...
https://amzn.to/3GwYpxa

Don't get me wrong.. the electric bolt heaters are really good.. but a micro ox-ceteline torch with the small portable bottles does a bit better job than the electrics do.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Slavic S , Roysbigtoys
02-05-2023, (Subject: Induction Heat Bolt Removal Tool is the BOMB! ) 
I was looking at something on my truck and thinking if I ever had to take that nut off, it would be nice to have one of these things. So I found the post, and just ordered one. Thanks.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.