DEF pump not priming
01-06-2023, (Subject: DEF pump not priming ) 
DEF pump not priming
Hi guys, 2021 International with Isx 15. Code 3548 active. Def not getting to exhaust nozzle or injector. If I unplug right hose from def tank I can see def flowing back to tank, no bubbles if plugged so I assume they are properly plugged where it belongs. So basically the is suction and return but not sending to nozzle. Air pressure getting to doser. All hoses free of restrictions. Any thoughts? Bad pump maybe? Insite solenoid test do click, and Insite pump override test does nothing. No def flowing to exhaust. Appreciate your help.
replyreply
01-06-2023, (Subject: DEF pump not priming ) 
RE: DEF pump not priming
Are those UA2/Air assisted SCR's in the USA? I've only seen the UL2 here.

Does your ESN end with an SN at the end? Like CM2250 SN?

I've never worked on any of those systems unfortunately.

But based on the fault code tree I found a service bulletins regarding the air assisted pump. Search TSB200096 on Quickserve.
replyreply
01-07-2023, (Subject: DEF pump not priming ) 
RE: DEF pump not priming
(01-06-2023 )Gill Oruga Wrote:  Are those UA2/Air assisted SCR's in the USA? I've only seen the UL2 here.

Does your ESN end with an SN at the end? Like CM2250 SN?

I've never worked on any of those systems unfortunately.

But based on the fault code tree I found a service bulletins regarding the air assisted pump. Search TSB200096 on Quickserve.

Yes. SN at the end. Mexico truck. I will take a look at bulletin. Appreciate it.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.