Sleeper blower issues
01-12-2023, (Subject: Sleeper blower issues ) 
Sleeper blower issues
I have a 15 prostar and i’am having issues with my sleeper blower turning on intermittently whenever it wants. It’ll even turn on when the truck is off and I have no clue as to why—which in turn eventually kills my battery if the truck sits for a few days
replyreply
01-12-2023, (Subject: Sleeper blower issues ) 
RE: Sleeper blower issues
Do you have the bunk temp/fan controls in your dashboard? Sounds like either a faulty switch, happens, but still rare… Or, a bad relay switch. Where is the relay for the bunk fan? Good question, as I have no clue. I would look in the fuse panel first, there are relays in there. If there is a blower motor or rear HVAC relay, you can pull it for a few days and see if that solves it, or simply replace it. That is where I would start.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
01-13-2023, (Subject: Sleeper blower issues ) 
RE: Sleeper blower issues
(01-12-2023 )aarmon89 Wrote:  I have a 15 prostar and i’am having issues with my sleeper blower turning on intermittently whenever it wants. It’ll even turn on when the truck is off and I have no clue as to why—which in turn eventually kills my battery if the truck sits for a few days

When the brushes in the fan motor start going bad they run intermittently.

should also not rule this out either...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.