Cracked head or liner?
09-16-2016, (Subject: Cracked head or liner? ) 
RE: Cracked head or liner?
(09-15-2016 )Brock Wrote:  Important question would be what is boost normally, not what did it spike to twice.

I like that "he didn't know the power"

I work with a guy who just had a $36,000 I didn't know the power experiment as well. New rebuild and ran a dyno to break it on and learned he's running 700+ to the ground with a non vg and cooler removed and coolant passages plugged!!!!!

Rawze shakes head in sadness... How can someone monkeying around in your ECM that claims to have enough knowledge to "deleting it", which is WAY MORE DIFFICULT TO GET RIGHT than it is to set the power levels properly, have no clue what the power is going to be? -- Sheer ignorant rotten butchery by an ignorant fool!. -- And the sad part is that a lot of truck owners are usually just as guilty too. Most of the time it is someone that will brag about it, like it is some glorious thing through their own sheer ignorance, while they wonder why the engine keeps going through heads, gaskets, pistons, injectors, etc. from mostly just bad tuning and not the actual power output.

The real irony in that statement for those who do not know is that even if someone wanted to make more than 700hp with their engine, the VG Holset that those idiots took off it would have allowed it to go much higher with less risk if it is done correctly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracked head or liner? - Rawze - 09-16-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.