Dyno shop in okc area
02-01-2023, (Subject: Dyno shop in okc area ) 
Dyno shop in okc area
{ continued from thread: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid73415 }

Can anyone recommend a shop in the oklahoma city area with a dyno that will work on a demandated engine? I'm still having trouble with power and mileage on this cm2250 and nobody can seem to figure it out. Everything on the motor is new including The motor itself and still has no power, and 3 mpg. Please and thank you
replyreply
02-02-2023, (Subject: Dyno shop in okc area ) 
RE: Dyno shop in okc area
Rather than wasting moneys on dyno time,.. Make an appointment with mr. hag's shop down in griffin, GA. You are far more likely to find the actual issues that way. Bobtail the damn thing there if ya have to... and if he can't find it, then I might stop by and assist too.

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid69605

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker
02-02-2023, (Subject: Dyno shop in okc area ) 
3mpg?? Wow, seems like fuel would be steadily dripping out the exhaust at that rate.
replyreply
02-03-2023, (Subject: Dyno shop in okc area ) 
Silly question, but is that plug on the under side of the cylinder head by the intake manifold there??
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Rawze
Marek4792 there are no external fuel leaks at all. Squareone it's not dripping but it does wet stack pretty easily. A buddy of mine was running behind me said he could smell raw fuel. I did find injector 4 was leaking on the leak down test so I'm swapping in a spare tomorrow and see what happens. I've got to get it better then it is if I'm going to take it to Georgia.
replyreply
(02-03-2023 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Marek4792 there are no external fuel leaks at all.

fuel leaks is not what Marek4792 was referencing to at all. He was referring to this...

like the video explains.. all kinds of problems and low fuel mileage, air leaks, etc.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid53356

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Also, maybe check the 7th injector? You mentioned its demandated, but was the injector replaced? I'd imagine it could be steadily dripping fuel into the exhaust stream if someone behind said they were smelling raw fuel
replyreply
02-04-2023, (Subject: Dyno shop in okc area ) 
Squareone all the hardware has been removed. Damn I had no idea about that pug. I'll check in the morning. Also forgot to mention the last trip out I had fuel in my oil. I'm assuming it's that #4 injector. I'll find out tomorrow I guess.
replyreply
02-04-2023, (Subject: Dyno shop in okc area ) 
(02-04-2023 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  all the hardware has been removed.

What exactly has been removed?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.