Help me understand these fluid analysis reports ISL
02-02-2023, (Subject: Help me understand these fluid analysis reports ISL ) 
RE: Help me understand these fluid analysis reports ISL
(02-02-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  None of them mean didly squat because the engine run hours on the oil samples are not shown/known.. and the miles being only 202 is not reflective on how much the engine was actually run.

As well... motor home or not ... a unit time of 69,092 hours is the equivalent hours for nearly 3.3+ million miles of run time on the engine.-== which also does not make any sense either.

I.E>. Other then not showing the engine has a hole thru the block or something else that could be detected just by simply cranking it up and driving it ... ... those reports are completely useless towards telling anyone how healthy the engine or its tranny or generator actually are. they are a complete waste of time without several other earlier reports to go with them, where the actual run time and/or run hours on each specific sample can be compared to against the wear metals, etc.

You might have well used them for toilet paper.. at least they would have served a useful purpose.;lol

Thanks for the feedback sir! i have been told the following by the seller below. i wasnt sure if we could glean any information based on the ratios of wear metals not necessarily the amount in general? but it makes sense that without more knowledge about its hsistory or previous benchmarks this doesnt mean much
Engine oil was changed around 66k miles in 2019, its only had about 3k miles in it since.
Transmission fluid is original 2009
Generator oil was changed in 2019 around 1250 hours (roughly 100 hours of use)
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me understand these fluid analysis reports ISL - dfpp - 02-02-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.