charge air cooler
02-02-2023, (Subject: charge air cooler ) 
charge air cooler
Anyone have any reviews on TRP brand charge air coolers?Went to kenworth and they can get oem one for 2626.25 or TRP brand for 1110.92 plus both need a kit for 156.89 to be able to install .I guess the kit is needed cause its a 2008 t660 and pacar probley changed even the oem cooler somehow.The guy said one of the brakets needs changed and it comes with longer bolts.So if they changed something from original oem is it going to be really the same as original ?

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
RE: charge air cooler
TRP brand is owned by paccar and is a part of their oem network of suppliers.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thanks rawze do you think it will be as good or is there a way to find out if the specs are the same

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
(02-02-2023 )flonly Wrote:  Thanks rawze do you think it will be as good or is there a way to find out if the specs are the same

just count up the number of passage-ways across vs. your old OEM one and if they are the same, it should be good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.