Prostar to much play in the steering wheel
09-16-2016, (Subject: Prostar to much play in the steering wheel ) 
RE: Prostar to much play in the steering wheel
(09-15-2016 )rgreen Wrote:  No I don't have BOOST AND PYRO GAUGES installed where can I buy them??? Do you know someone that can look at the software on the truck by remote, I have everything to hook to the truck, I have the cables and software I will also take pics today of what they did off the engine... I also I would to thank everyone for responding back to me. Thank you Thank you!!!!

I think Unilevers and/or Gearhead do remote tuning, though I would not ever suggest to have it done that way myself. Too many variables and unanswered questions that way, and a good custom tuner goes by as much info by test driving and inspecting things thoroughly, as they do on what is going on inside the computer. -- I.E. It is impossible to really get right compared to actually working with the truck directly.

I would suggest taking to one of them, or down here to Atlanta to have it checked out the right way along with some gauges installed. You can get them off amazon for less than $200 for both if you want to install them yourself.

I PM'd you my number, for some reason when I dialed yours, it kept disconnecting me.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prostar to much play in the steering wheel - Rawze - 09-16-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.