Isx 15 bad delete
02-10-2023, (Subject: Isx 15 bad delete ) 
Isx 15 bad delete
Hello am seeking some help I have a 2015 freightliner cascadia cummins, I got it delete a it run for 7 months before it crack the head I am wondering if it's a bad delete, if so can someone help me out am from the NY,CT area help please
replyreply
RE: Isx 15 bad delete
Id say it is pretty bad,
But tuning side can be fixed easy, now the engine on the other hand
replyreply
(02-10-2023 )RollinCoal Wrote:  Id say it is pretty bad,
But tuning side can be fixed easy, now the engine on the other hand
replyreply
Am getting a new head now but I need someone to do the tuning so I don't have that problem again
replyreply
(02-10-2023 )Poco82 Wrote:  Hello am seeking some help I have a 2015 freightliner cascadia cummins, I got it delete a it run for 7 months before it crack the head I am wondering if it's a bad delete, if so can someone help me out am from the NY,CT area help please

Copy the file out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review. That way you know for sure what you have.. good, bad, or downright ugly.

It is not difficult to copy the file out if ya know how to use a PC fairly well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
There are even a few people here that are willing to show you how…..
replyreply
02-11-2023, (Subject: Isx 15 bad delete ) 
(02-10-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(02-10-2023 )Poco82 Wrote:  Hello am seeking some help I have a 2015 freightliner cascadia cummins, I got it delete a it run for 7 months before it crack the head I am wondering if it's a bad delete, if so can someone help me out am from the NY,CT area help please

Copy the file out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review. That way you know for sure what you have.. good, bad, or downright ugly.

It is not difficult to copy the file out if ya know how to use a PC fairly well.
Ok thanks am going to buy the cable to connect PC to truck thanks for the help
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.