Hate Greasing Your Truck?
09-14-2016, (Subject: Hate Greasing Your Truck? ) 
Hate Greasing Your Truck?
I picked up one of these babies a few months ago, when the truck was running for more than a few days and I had some cash... https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCGG571M1-...grease+gun

Man this thing is the BOMB! I have greased the truck three times +, and the original battery charge is still holding its first charge... I love this thing! What is really nice, the night or morning before I leave out, I grab this baby and slather up the fifth wheel. The hose is long enough to keep me clean, takes all of a minute and I am done greasing the fifth wheel...

Speaking of the hose, it is long enough to set the gun itself on the ground when under the truck, attach to the zerk, reach over and squeeze the trigger... The drive line, you can get it from the top on a couple of the u-joints, no need to crawl under every square inch of the chassis. No more needing three hands and dealing with the short hose and getting your hands and clothing covered in grease. Then my riding mower... One minute and I have hit all of the zerk fittings, so easy and no mess. Same with my trailer...

Just thought I would post, as this is one of the best tools I have bought in a very long time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , fargonaz , zero4 , Toolguy
09-14-2016, (Subject: Hate Greasing Your Truck? ) 
RE: Hate Greasing Your Truck?
Yes I like this dewalt grease gun too. Its abit heavy , but you can lay it on the ground, it has long hose do all you do just press button.

User's Signature: Cascadia ISX15 CM2350
replyreply
12-31-2016, (Subject: Hate Greasing Your Truck? ) 
RE: Hate Greasing Your Truck?
Just a thought, I have a milwaukee and its a little lighter than dewalt and also has a fairly long grease hose. Comes with a 5 year warranty.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.