CPL number ?
04-06-2023, (Subject: CPL number ? ) 
CPL number ?
I have a 2012 ISX 2250. My CPL number is 3606. I was wondering if this number would happen to cross reference per say to another CPL number? I have found one used engine with the same CPL number as mine but can’t get the company to answer the phone nor return my phone call in order to get some information about the engine. My current engine needs an in frame done and I can’t find some one local that I feel comfortable with doing the work and offers any kind of warranty with their work because my truck has been demandated.
replyreply
04-06-2023, (Subject: CPL number ? ) 
RE: CPL number ?
Where are you located?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Crazy Farmer
04-07-2023, (Subject: CPL number ? ) 
Most shops that are actually good won’t warranty it unless they at least verify that the tune in your truck is safe. I know I wouldn’t unless I checked it or put my own or someone’s in it that I can vouch for.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Crazy Farmer
(04-06-2023 )Crazy Farmer Wrote:  ... my truck has been demandated.

You need to also assume your demandate program is bad. 90% of all delete programming is extremely hard on the engine and causes a significantly shortened engine life.

Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for e proper review of what someone did. for all anyone knows, that might be exactly why the engine failed.

bad delete programming is an absolute plague in the trucking industry.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , Crazy Farmer
(04-07-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-06-2023 )Crazy Farmer Wrote:  ... my truck has been demandated.

You need to also assume your demandate program is bad. 90% of all delete programming is extremely hard on the engine and causes a significantly shortened engine life.

Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for e proper review of what someone did. for all anyone knows, that might be exactly why the engine failed.

bad delete programming is an absolute plague in the trucking industry.

How do I go about doing that? Sorry. This is all new to me. You can point me to the right post about how to do it, I don’t mind to read when I get time.
replyreply
(04-06-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  Where are you located?

Shelbyville, Ky
replyreply
04-09-2023, (Subject: CPL number ? ) 
Your only about 500 miles from Hagg's shop in Griffin Georgia. That's where it needs to go to be rebuilt properly.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Crazy Farmer , Running rough , Bengy88

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.