X15 Bad fuel economy and sluggish power
04-11-2023, (Subject: X15 Bad fuel economy and sluggish power ) 
RE: X15 Bad fuel economy and sluggish power
I had remove their last post and to ban this lunatic.

Seems they were h@ell bent on only abusing their equipment in the name of bragging rights and big power like a complete moron. They also "didn't care about profits", as was also stated in the garbage post I deleted.

Ignorance (simply not knowing) is one thing .. but once you let someone know what they are doing is bad ... then they proceed to just argue it away, then that is noting but sheer stupidity on their part.

Some people it seems, are just caught up into their own ignorance so much that they do stupid things .. who knows. It becomes obvious that they are unable to properly care for, and own equipment / run a proper trucking business / for better profit and longevity these days.

I do not tolerate people who abuse their equipment badly and then go about trying to justify it like a complete fool. I do not allow the big-belt-buckle disease and engine killing abuse to be spread onto this place.

Go play super-trucker (stupid-trucker) over on social medai where you can brag about your engine killing tuning boxes and big power belt buckle garbage abuse, over where that stuffs belongs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , ktblogistics , Carter , marek4792

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 Bad fuel economy and sluggish power - Rawze - 04-11-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.