nexiq2 NPR 5.2
04-13-2023, (Subject: nexiq2 NPR 5.2 ) 
nexiq2 NPR 5.2
hello forum regulars. I am looking for leads with, demandating 2010 to 2018 Isuzu NPRs. i have the miss fortune of having to work on NPRs and even with IDSS can be a pain in the ass getting the dreaded bright RED EXHAUST light to go out of the dashboard, even after fixing the problem, the light wont go away.

i found someone offering classes to do it on another forum, that will not be named. but right now with the economy, i dont have money to spend on KESS3 and 1500 dollars worth classes. I know you guys mainly focus on heavier equipment here. but with the amount of knowledgeable people here someones bound to know someone who can help me
replyreply
04-13-2023, (Subject: nexiq2 NPR 5.2 ) 
RE: nexiq2 NPR 5.2 demandated
Those "classes" will also only show you how to make bad deletes for it any ways.

Best this to do is keep after the systems properly via regular maintenance like egr tune-ups, etc. on non-cummins engines, where all of the proper settings are not as accessible to make them run 100% right.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-14-2023, (Subject: nexiq2 NPR 5.2 ) 
All they do is turn everything off and they stay in more less mode 1
Have 1 local thats been done if you let it idle for a couple min you can hear it spool a bit and go to high idle

User's Signature: Repairing Demandates 1 Truck At A Time
replyreply
(04-14-2023 )RollinCoal Wrote:  All they do is turn everything off and they stay in more less mode 1
Have 1 local thats been done if you let it idle for a couple min you can hear it spool a bit and go to high idle

the guy i used to work with from another forum that will not be named would take the ad blue module home with him over night. but we got into a fight. he was charging me 1000 to 1700 per truck and after doing business with him for 3 years, i asked him if he could start showing me some stuff. i also would mention rawzes name to him every once in while and he would also play dumb acting like he didnt know who rawzes was. it finally came to head when a ad blue countdown on F550 wouldnt go away after paying him 1000 dollars and i accused him of being a middle man. he called me a bunch of nasty names and insulting my intelligence and haven't called him since
replyreply
RE: nexiq2 NPR 5.2
Exploitation of truck owners in the trucking industry runs deep. Just about all of those people doing garbage-can delete mods not only know me, .. but all hate me. They do so because they purposefully do not want to bother to learn how to do things correctly, and I point this out to their victims. Most are only interested to make a quick buck off anyone willing to throw moneys at them in exchange for whatever garbage they have copied off someone else, to shove into your vehicle.

Sad part is that these people do not want to do things right. They do not want to take the time to learn to overcome the horrible mistakes they make that cause premature engine failures, etc. -= They absolutely do not care one dam#mnned bit!. We know this as fact because the resources are out there for them to learn to stop making a mess of everything they touch, ... and they choose not to pursue or advance what they do one damn bit above shoving some cookie-cutter harmful trash that they "think should be ok" out of their own blinded ignorance.

I have tried to help these other "tuning" people out, and am always willing to show someone how to improve what they do.. FOR FREE!!! ... Only to get spit in the face, cursed out, and called all the names in the book simply because I point out the mistakes that costs truck owners their engine longevity. This happens every single time due to others sheer arrogance and the all mighty attitude of "who is better than who" bulls$it that I refuse to participate in.

Last I checked, that engine did not have "feelings". It did not have "an attitude" .. or even an "opinion".

It is a mechanical device, and it should be treated as such. Operate it within its mechanical boundaries and it will perform and last according to its design. These people throw all of that in the trash due to lack of understanding and then add in, a whole lot of ignorance, and it all goes to h#ell for the vehicle owner at some point, costing them their profits, and a lot of grief. -= It is simple as that.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: navycuda , cybernetictrout
(04-14-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  Exploitation of truck owners in the trucking industry runs deep. Just about all of those people doing garbage-can delete mods not only know me, .. but all hate me. They do so because they purposefully do not want to bother to learn how to do things correctly, and I point this out to their victims. Most are only interested to make a quick buck off anyone willing to throw moneys at them in exchange for whatever garbage they have copied off someone else, to shove into your vehicle.

Sad part is that these people do not want to do things right. They do not want to take the time to learn to overcome the horrible mistakes they make that cause premature engine failures, etc. -= They absolutely do not care one dam#mnned bit!. We know this as fact because the resources are out there for them to learn to stop making a mess of everything they touch, ... and they choose not to pursue or advance what they do one damn bit above shoving some cookie-cutter harmful trash that they "think should be ok" out of their own blinded ignorance.

I have tried to help these other "tuning" people out, and am always willing to show someone how to improve what they do.. FOR FREE!!! ... Only to get spit in the face, cursed out, and called all the names in the book simply because I point out the mistakes that costs truck owners their engine longevity. This happens every single time due to others sheer arrogance and the all mighty attitude of "who is better than who" bulls$it that I refuse to participate in.

Last I checked, that engine did not have "feelings". It did not have "an attitude" .. or even an "opinion".

It is a mechanical device, and it should be treated as such. Operate it within its mechanical boundaries and it will perform and last according to its design. These people throw all of that in the trash due to lack of understanding and then add in, a whole lot of ignorance, and it all goes to h#ell for the vehicle owner at some point, costing them their profits, and a lot of grief. -= It is simple as that.

I'm very grateful for what I've learned from you. I will say, that when I came in and first started talking to you. I was prepared to have some of my positions challenged, but not all of them. That can be a humbling experience and some people can't handle that. I certainly struggled with it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: cybernetictrout , Rawze
(04-14-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  Exploitation of truck owners in the trucking industry runs deep. Just about all of those people doing garbage-can delete mods not only know me, .. but all hate me. They do so because they purposefully do not want to bother to learn how to do things correctly, and I point this out to their victims. Most are only interested to make a quick buck off anyone willing to throw moneys at them in exchange for whatever garbage they have copied off someone else, to shove into your vehicle.

your stuff helped me for years, even before i started reaching out to people on forums. when everything changed. your youtube channel was the first one to explain things to me! i want to help people not, not just make a living. for that i thank you. i promise to donate to the forum here as a way to say thanks once we can get back in the black.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
@navycuda… he definitely has a way to make you second guess every decision you’ve ever made all the way back to that girl in high school don’t he? I think it’s f#ckin amazing lol. Gotta ween out the weak minded and stubborn…. Or at least make them give up.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.