Jet engine sound
04-14-2023, (Subject: Jet engine sound ) 
Thumbs Down Jet engine sound
Just had a recent delete and it sound like a jet engine all the time or like it’s doing a regen. 2018 x15. I talked to the guy who tuned it and he told me that’s what it’s supposed to do but I’ve seen others that do not do that. Any help would be appreciated.
replyreply
04-15-2023, (Subject: Jet engine sound ) 
RE: Jet engine sound
more than 90%+ of all demandate programming is bad and harmful to the engine.

Copy the program out of the ecm (using the Cal$Term software) and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did.. good, bad, and/or downright ugly.

-= Improper engine operating mode control re-mapping (or none at all) is one of the most common issues with bad delete programming.

your description is that of a typical bad del;ete where the engine is perpetually stuck in rapid DPF/SCR warm-up operating mode .. choking the manifold with the turbo + making as much internal (harmful) friction as possible to try to heat up the emissions system as fast and hard as it can .. and getting stuck there, likely because the sensors are defunct, and the cans are hollowed out.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
I can send you pictures of what your pistons and liners will look like in less than 2 years. Ask the guy that tuned it what mode your engine is running in. Bet he sends you a line of bullshit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker
Bengy ,

Can you post them for educational purposes? Thx.
replyreply
(04-15-2023 )amermextrucker Wrote:  Bengy ,

Can you post them for educational purposes? Thx.

Soon as I get to the shop Monday I will
replyreply
Thx man.
replyreply
05-02-2023, (Subject: Jet engine sound ) 
(04-15-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  more than 90%+ of all demandate programming is bad and harmful to the engine.

Copy the program out of the ecm (using the Cal$Term software) and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did.. good, bad, and/or downright ugly.

-= Improper engine operating mode control re-mapping (or none at all) is one of the most common issues with bad delete programming.

your description is that of a typical bad del;ete where the engine is perpetually stuck in rapid DPF/SCR warm-up operating mode .. choking the manifold with the turbo + making as much internal (harmful) friction as possible to try to heat up the emissions system as fast and hard as it can .. and getting stuck there, likely because the sensors are defunct, and the cans are hollowed out.

How do I get the cal$term software. I’m sorry I’m not very tech savvy on any of this. I don’t know anything about the tunes.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.