Isx cm871 turbo issues
04-18-2023, (Subject: Isx cm871 turbo issues ) 
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues
(04-18-2023 )Doodles_mmr Wrote:  ...
Yup pretty much what guy said this morning...... he said they know what their doing. Said they do this all it all the time on all platforms.
I'm more of a caterpillar guy myself. I love my old 3406e models.

It has been my experience that the more different model engines and vehicles they claim they can do, then the worse their cookie-cutter garbage programming truly is.

It is one thing to simply 'jail-break' that engine computer into not showing what is wrong with it in the dash, .. but all together another to make the engine itself run correctly again after that has been done to it. -= And they have absolutely ZERO focus on that engine past shutting it up. To them.. it is only a computer and it don't matter once they get your moneys.

It sounds to me like you got the most common response of all that those type of of clowns will usually always claim. It is this exact arrogant stupidity they responded to you with that drives this entire plague I am talking about.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Doodles_mmr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues - Rawze - 04-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.