Don't leave your Galaxy Note charging in your truck at the hotel!
09-15-2016, (Subject: Don't leave your Galaxy Note charging in your truck at the hotel! ) 
RE: Don't leave your Galaxy Note charging in your truck at the hotel!
All legit??? Seems all awful coincidental. Lol. At least no one was injured or worse. Thankfully he was in the bar and not sleepin in the cabin.

That's one way to solve your ISX woes lol
replyreply
09-15-2016, (Subject: Don't leave your Galaxy Note charging in your truck at the hotel! ) 
Mine were legit. The one in Baltimore caught fire with me asleep in the bunk! I woke up to the sound of the engine turning over very slowly. Looked through the curtains to see flames every where. I made it out of the sleeper door with the bare essentials: the clothes I had on, my wallet, shoes, phone and 1911. Everything else burned.

Car haulers definitely burn down more often than the average truck. Because everything on them is so low, and enclosed.

Therefore, only a hand full of insurance companies will even insure these things because of their value and high claims potential. So we pay out the ass. About $35k per year per truck for insurance through Lloyds of London is typical.
A girl I know in Texas whose company hauls the Mercedes out of Brunswick, GA to the Southwest. She had a 2015 burn up last week. Started on the trailer, tire most likely. $305k truck and $1.7M in cargo up in smoke. Two million dollars plus a six figure clean up bill in minutes. Car haulers on average have 3800' of 1/2" hydraulic lines full of basically diesel fuel. Fires spread unbelievably fast.
replyreply
09-17-2016, (Subject: Don't leave your Galaxy Note charging in your truck at the hotel! ) 
Sounds like it would be a good idea, for all,of us to check our sleeper doors and make sure they can be opened.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
09-17-2016, (Subject: Don't leave your Galaxy Note charging in your truck at the hotel! ) 
Sounds like I need to go to these guys and design a fire system on them so it puts it self out.
replyreply
(09-17-2016 )hhow55 Wrote:  Sounds like it would be a good idea, for all,of us to check our sleeper doors and make sure they can be opened.

Owning a ProStar, I think I need to purchase a smoke detector to go with my Carbon Monoxide unit... That is the one thing that does worry me, if thing catches fire, the only way out is through the doors... Or kick out the window, which I doubt I could get through without seriously injuring myself when I hit the ground head first.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.