Dorman HD ad blue pumps
04-21-2023, (Subject: Dorman HD ad blue pumps ) 
Dorman HD ad blue pumps
just a warning to friends on the forum. stay away from dorman HD ad blue pumps. ive had 2 go bad in a 2 month period. worst part about it, is fleet pride wouldn't warranty it until they got the OK from there dorman rep. it took me getting loud, with my sales rep,for them to pull strings and get me a replacement pump up front so i didnt get sued by a very angry asian woman. they acted like i had 800 extra dollars laying around to float another pump until the warranty testing happened.

what failed was the pumps internal temperature sensor, even with testing printout sheets they didnt believe me. i wont be messing with any dorman ad blue pumps for ever again after this mess
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
04-21-2023, (Subject: Dorman HD ad blue pumps ) 
RE: Dorman HD ad blue pumps
A rule of thumb is stay away anything aftermarket especially sensors, and emissions components.. even if the other option is oem reman, you and your wallet will be ALOT better off!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , cybernetictrout
04-24-2023, (Subject: Dorman HD ad blue pumps ) 
(04-21-2023 )marek4792 Wrote:  A rule of thumb is stay away anything aftermarket especially sensors, and emissions components.. even if the other option is oem reman, you and your wallet will be ALOT better off!

ive had good luck with dorman HD nox sensors, i normal give me customer the option to buy cummins*OEM* or dorman depending on there fiscal strain. but at the moment china is having problems with counterfeit microchips and i almost wanna bet dormans and OEM quaility control is going to swamped because of it.
replyreply
04-25-2023, (Subject: Dorman HD ad blue pumps ) 
Stay away from anything with that name..... its junk

User's Signature: Repairing Demandates 1 Truck At A Time
replyreply
 Thanks given by: cybernetictrout
04-27-2023, (Subject: Dorman HD ad blue pumps ) 
(04-25-2023 )RollinCoal Wrote:  Stay away from anything with that name..... its junk

im pretty sure the warranty pump just failed the same way again....i learned my lesson....
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.