Bad delete club?
04-25-2023, (Subject: Bad delete club? ) 
RE: Bad delete club?
(04-25-2023 )3LTrucking Wrote:  ...no wrist pin bushings or rods that I’m aware of.

No new wrist pin bushings = it will not make it another million before putting a piston thru the side of the engine block with zero warning at some point. Keep that in mind. This especially on a common rail engine, as they tend to wear the wrist bin brass out faster than older models. The CM870's/871's would typically make it about 1.2 - 1.4 million miles (connecting rod bushings never er replaced) before high risk of putting a piston thru the block. Some people would get lucky and get a bit more due to driving the truck gently its whole life, .. but not much more.

- And those common rail engines wear the bushings at a faster rate. If those rods (with their orig. bushings untouched) were re-used.. you had best bet it will be a ticking time bomb at some point in its future. It is absolutely nothing to chance or ignore, especially during an inframe, so if this was not done.. then you had better pray like all h#ell for it to last long enough to get your moneys back out of that inframe + some profit. There is no excuse for not doing them!.

as far as copying the program out of it, here is what needs to be done:
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bad delete club? - 3LTrucking - 04-24-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Bengy88 - 04-24-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Rawze - 04-25-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Rawze - 04-25-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.