Radiator conversion
08-09-2023, (Subject: Radiator conversion ) 
RE: Radiator conversion
(08-09-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(08-08-2023 )stevesparts Wrote:  Stay away from aluminum radiator they just don't last in a semi. yea lighter bla bla.
just find one that works for your truck. I've tried 4 core, but like hammer i find that a 3 core works very well for me. better air flow/less restriction. those long pulls up hill(wy28 south bound) a 4 core just would heat up to much for me so i went with 3 and been very happy. Try finding radiators from LKQ or some dealers carry norther rad. or if you got the bucks. factory/oem($$) and stay away from Detroit rad. their quality has been shi#t lately. had one it sucked. seams leaked at the bottom core.

I simply replaced mine with genuine OEM only. - Only had to replace it one time in 1.4 million miles.

(just some generalized info)...
Most of the time when someone has trouble with radiators and CAC units.. it is because they do not install the replacement properly, or with enough care, not to put it in a bind. here is some info on this:
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid77446

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
08-15-2023, (Subject: Radiator conversion ) 
RE: Radiator conversion
Yeah but when a deer put a its antlers into it you get hole's in it, even with a bumper. wy/mt two lanes. who knew.

User's Signature: hard to go 60 mph when the winds blowing 65+ in WY
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.