Injector Spill Valve
05-07-2023, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
RE: Injector Spill Valve
Someone needs to hook up the Insite software and see what the actual engine faults are, both active, and inactive to see what is going on.

A 'cummins inline-6' adapter and the Insite software can be had on the cheap for about $300 bucks or so these days (places like e-bay, obd2.com, etc.) , and is a must if you own a red engine.

And yeah.. if it is de-mandate (deleted) then the program needs to be roecviewed to ensure it is not part of the problems.. or is causing harm to the enigne, as 90% of all de-mandate programs do.

Lastly, When is the last time someone did proper engine tune-up work on it like replace the exh. pressure sensor and ensure its passageway was not clogged up?... last time someone replace the IMAP sensor?.. etc.etc.etc. .. and when was the last time the guts of the fuel pump were replaced and will it pass a rail leak test as specified in this video: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid75483

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Injector Spill Valve - Jake751 - 05-06-2023,
RE: Injector Spill Valve - Rawze - 05-07-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.