is someone able to review a egr delete file
05-10-2023, (Subject: is someone able to review a egr delete file ) 
is someone able to review a egr delete file
cm870 delete file review i dont want to post. dont want to get banned
replyreply
05-10-2023, (Subject: is someone able to review a egr delete file ) 
RE: is someone able to review a egr delete file
(05-10-2023 )Manjot12dosanjh Wrote:  cm870 delete file review i dont want to post. dont want to get banned

email the file to me and i will review it for you. I PM'd you my e-mail address.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-11-2023, (Subject: is someone able to review a egr delete file ) 
RE: is someone able to review a egr delete file
(05-10-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-10-2023 )Manjot12dosanjh Wrote:  cm870 delete file review i dont want to post. dont want to get banned

email the file to me and i will review it for you. I PM'd you my e-mail address.

Here is what was found in the CM870 file that was sent to me...

the file has the following issues...

== It is not bound into its non-egr operating mode properly and will be unstable, changing engine operating modes sometimes, causing issues, depending on conditions. Many of the settings required for this are also set incorrectly.

== The egr valve is mostly disabled, however, EGR gas mappings for combustion operations has not been fully switched off. This will cause incorrect and unpredictable injection timing offsets depending on the unstable operating modes that it can jump into/out of.

== Auxillary emissions has not been properly switched off. The ecm will alter injection timing, fuel-air-mix, etc. to try to control emissions directly, and in harmful ways to the engine with the egr shut off.

== The injection timing tables on all active operating modes is moderately out of bounds.. and therefore moderately harmful to the engine and its longevity. -= It is mbad injection timing for a deleted engine.

== exhaust temp estimate logic has been screwed with in negative ways. There is no reason to ever do this unless someone was trying to suppress excess exhaust temp warnings .. which is a very bad thing for the turbocharger and the engine.

== The fuel-air-mix settings have not been adjusted for a no-egr engine. This makes the engine run too lean (and have hesitation in acceleration) and is harmful over time.

== The turbocharger has not been re-programmed properly for no-egr operations. It will have turbocharger issues, incorrect fuel-air-mix issues, and unstable/incorrect boost as well.

==%%% THIS IS A TYPICAL CM870 BAD DELETE, THRU AND THROUGH !.

==================

(some observations) ...
- I can tell that whoever made this program tried hap-hazardly to get the engine to run in its non-egr operating mode .. but they did such an incomplete job of it, that it is not actually going to stay there.

They also did not address any of the Aux. emissions that kick in and screw with things once the EGR valve is shut off. That is bad as well, and causes the issues mentioned above. Because of this, they likely also did not set any of the ram memory parameters needed to properly switch it all off either... and that is not in even the engine file itself.

They left the injection timing completely factory stock.. and that is harmful, is too far advanced by several degrees all in itself, once EGR gas is taken away from the intake... but then they added insult to injury and advanced it another +0.5 BTDC, making it even worse.

They also left all of the turbocharger mapping factory stock, and this causes issues with boost across the board with the EGR being defeated. Another no-no.

-= It is clear that whoever made this program.. either was in a really big hurry and didn't care one damn bit about the engine or how it ran.. or they were seriously in the dark about how this engine works and how its programming works too.,.. and falsely.. like most of these guys who make these bad deletes.. assumed like an idiot, that the "factory settings must somehow be ok"... and this as absolutely beyond wrong!.

In all truth.. it looks like the typical CM870 garbage that is spread around on those horrible engine tuning wwwsites.. that is exactly what it looks like.

Welcome to the bad delete club.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ktblogistics

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.