CM2350 EGR bypass coolant tube
05-10-2023, (Subject: CM2350 EGR bypass coolant tube ) 
CM2350 EGR bypass coolant tube
Was seeing if anyone new where to get the pipe for the CM2350/CM2459 for the EGR and def demandate. Just say it on a show truck I was putting a clutch it and the work was done by a company in Texas. Attached are 3 photos of the pipe. They did put a {garbage aftermarket} manifold and PukeDits non vgt {garbage aftermarket} turbo on, which I’m not a fan of loosing 3rd stage jakes. Thanks in advance.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
05-10-2023, (Subject: CM2350 EGR bypass coolant tube ) 
RE: CM2350 EGR bypass coolant tube
(05-10-2023 )Luckyjayb Wrote:  Was seeing if anyone new where to get the pipe for the CM2350/CM2459 for the EGR and def demandate. Just say it on a show truck I was putting a clutch it and the work was done by a company in Texas. Attached are 3 photos of the pipe. They did put a {garbage aftermarket} manifold and PukeDits non vgt {garbage aftermarket} turbo on, which I’m not a fan of loosing 3rd stage jakes. Thanks in advance.

I have seen them on ebay and other places.
here is the drawing for one that cummins actually makes....
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid43095

Besides that.. it does not look like much of a show truck with all the oil leaks, water stains, and all the rust and other crap all over it.

The next issue is that you know without a doubt that engine is doomed with that garbage turbo and horrible delete program in it. Does no good to have a "show truck" that is made out of nothing but garbage!... What a joke!.

Also... On top of a waste of moneys manifold installed that does absolutely noting whatsoever for the engine + a turbo that is going to eat the enigne into an agonizing death and cause improper fuel-air-mix all the time ... the exhaust back-pressure sensor is also disconnected.

Just the exh. bp sensor disconnected alone means that the fuel mileage will suffer.. the engine will loose all cylinder balance control, and it will no longer be able to detect mis-fire conditions.

== THAT TRUCK IS AN ABSOLUTE DISTATER!!!.. === HAS BEYOND A GODD#AMN HORRIBLE GARBAGE CAN DELETE!!!

lastly...
In countries where that stuff is not ok, a person would be better off staying with with the EGR cooler if their truck has one. That way it is not obvious what someone may have done, as installing something like this is a dead giveaway.

Personally, if I had a leaking or bad egr cooler that was no longer being used.. I would still replace it with a new one and move on.

=============
And come to think of it ... Well.... I guess it IS a show truck.. a mighty fine example of ...

HOW TO TOTALLY DESTROY YOUR EQUIPMENT WITH BACK-WOODS, REDNECK, GARBAGE CAN MODS, NOT MEANT FOR A LAWN-MOWER, NONETHELESS A $40,000 COMMERCIAL ENGINE!

Does the truck owner even know how bad they f#$ucked up that truck and enigne?>!>!>>??... it is doubtful, and trying to tell them the truth would likely only start an argument in stupidity.

Let them know that they earned their place in the bad delete club, and won first prize for "best example" for the month of may.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: arazdolgin , Luckyjayb , marek4792 , Toolguy
05-11-2023, (Subject: CM2350 EGR bypass coolant tube ) 
(05-10-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
Let them know that they earned their place in the bad delete club, and won first prize for "best example" for the month of may.

I’ll try to get a download of it and send it to you via email with the name of the people that did the demandate as well. It looks great from the outside but I’m with you on the oil leaks and the turbo. Good waste of money. The bad thing is this is a running truck as well.
replyreply
(05-11-2023 )Luckyjayb Wrote:  
(05-10-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  ...

I’ll try to get a download of it and send it to you via email with the name of the people that did the demandate as well. It looks great from the outside but I’m with you on the oil leaks and the turbo. Good waste of money. The bad thing is this is a running truck as well.

I don't need a copy of that trash .. we already know without doubt that it has to be a bad, engine killing program .. unless you want me to review it just for entertainment purposes.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
1 I recently saved from that same crap
Guy had some huge wastgated turbo and manifold on it,

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/202305/post_3071_1683833595_5e3b1a632e1c88f41c1d481f4ccf8ef7.jpeg

User's Signature: Repairing Demandates 1 Truck At A Time
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.