Injector Spill Valve
05-12-2023, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
RE: Injector Spill Valve
(05-11-2023 )Jake751 Wrote:  Thanks, so what exactly all do I need as far as software and adapter and stuff, all of my laptops have windows 11 operating systems also. I was told I couldn’t pull the file and copy and send with insite? I’m just a little confused and don’t want to purchase the wrong things. Going to need in future anyways because eventually we will be running non gliders, as this is the only “newer generation” truck in the fleet, thanks! Sorry for all the questions, just a little confused!

I already mentioned it above ...

Get an adapter and the software for about $300 bucks or so (an inline 6 adapter kit) + a cheap laptop ...

just google it.. 'inline 6 adapter kit' ... there are plenty of places that sell them.
here is one that came up on a search: https://amzn.to/3nZdSje

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-12-2023, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
RE: Injector Spill Valve
(05-12-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-11-2023 )Jake751 Wrote:  Thanks, so what exactly all do I need as far as software and adapter and stuff, all of my laptops have windows 11 operating systems also. I was told I couldn’t pull the file and copy and send with insite? I’m just a little confused and don’t want to purchase the wrong things. Going to need in future anyways because eventually we will be running non gliders, as this is the only “newer generation” truck in the fleet, thanks! Sorry for all the questions, just a little confused!

I already mentioned it above ...

Get an adapter and the software for about $300 bucks or so (an inline 6 adapter kit) + a cheap laptop ...

just google it.. 'inline 6 adapter kit' ... there are plenty of places that sell them.
here is one that came up on a search: https://amzn.to/3nZdSje

Thanks, was just double checking was told I couldn’t pull a file on Insite was just double checking. Thanks!!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.