DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi
05-30-2023, (Subject: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi ) 
RE: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi
(05-30-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  
(05-30-2023 )Satch Wrote:  ***Solved ***
If you don't have a power probe with a wire trace, go get one. Ect3000... found my broken wire in 10 minutes...

I had one broke grey wire from high pressure switch completely broken. The other two had exposed wires also. About 24" from the ac high pressure switch.

Thank you Rawze for this forum and knowledge base.
Thanks DVT873

Y’all can also jump on eBay and order a tone generator. They are 25-50$ depending on brand. They were used by telephone companies to find faulty wires and work great.

Thanks, these tools are news to me. Glad they were invented lol
replyreply
05-30-2023, (Subject: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi ) 
(05-30-2023 )Satch Wrote:  ***Solved ***
If you don't have a power probe with a wire trace, go get one. Ect3000... found my broken wire in 10 minutes...

I had one broke grey wire from high pressure switch completely broken. The other two had exposed wires also. About 24" from the ac high pressure switch.

Thank you Rawze for this forum and knowledge base.
Thanks DVT873

I used to use the older "Fox and Hound" units (of one brand or another) a lot back when I was an industrial engineer. They have been around for many, many years.

It looks like the unit you mentioned is a more modern, automotive version of one. here is a random video I found on it...

here is an official one, complete kit on Amazon...
https://amzn.to/3N3Uye8

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-31-2023, (Subject: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi ) 
Yup same kit i bought. Those two little yellow (the smaller) fit perfectly into the harness connector. No poking wires needed.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.