DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi
05-24-2023, (Subject: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi ) 
Tongue DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi
***SOLVED***

•Circuit for air conditioning
•Open circule roe re censor wiring
high side pressure sensor
on any wire, failed sensor, or
short to ground on the signal wire
•AC_High _Side_Pressure
•6525.8 PSI. No fault code is
generated by this condition

So i have no ac atm..i have been stupid and thrown parts at the system because i didn't have an understanding how read DLB info.. After research and digging through the wiring diagram to the best of my ability, it seems the issue is related to the high pressure switch being inaccurate. I have replaced both the high and low, i have replaced the hvac controller, sleeper blend door actuator, checked the charge. I have no power going to compressor. It will operate forcefully in DLB. I noticed the high pressure read -54°F and 6525.8 psi... clearly this seems to be the issue. Like i said, i replaced this high pressure sensor.

As far as i can tell, the 3 wires route to a big connector on the firewall. Wires appear to be decent in between. My question is had anybody had this issue before and after looking up the wiring diagram, there is a zero volt reference mentioned a couple times. WHERE IS THIS? And am i going in right direction? The 3 wires seem to be signal only wires and are 2 grey 1 lite green. I replaced body control module a couple years ago do to a derate in def issue and don't want to replace it again because of this other issue.

Sorry if this is scattered brained. I'm tired of no AC and love in Florida.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi - Satch - 05-24-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.