Surging isx 871
05-28-2023, (Subject: Surging isx 871 ) 
Surging isx 871
2010 isx 871 deleted surging when coming to a stop when out of gear at 10/40 mph rpm unstable as the engine, it doesn't do it at idle only when coming to a stop , I noticed I was up on a hill stopped in traffic and I let it coast down and as soon as it got up in speed it started surging again and this is out of gear . I have already done changed 2 injectors that were leaking with the test rawze does on the actuators and have done cylinder cut out test and cylinder preformce test and all pass I did do an overhead adjustment as well and I keep having the same issue and it is intermittent it doesn't do it all the time but most of the time , I tried to do an injector test and computer says fuel pressure sensor out of range but I don't have any codes on ecm , any help is greatly appreciated
replyreply
05-29-2023, (Subject: Surging isx 871 ) 
RE: Surging isx 871
(05-28-2023 )Narrow901 Wrote:  2010 isx 871 deleted surging when coming to a stop ...

When is the last time someone replaced the imap and exhaust bp sensors on it?.

However ... The most obvious thing is to ensure the de-mandate programming is good.

Who did the de-mandate programming?.. and what was done under the truck?.. and are there any block plates, etc?... and does it still have the VGT turbo on it? (hopefully for your sake.. it does).

Assume the delete programming is bad until you get it properly reviewed.. as 90%+ or all de-mandate programs will absolutely shorten the engine life,.. and that is the last thing someone wants. -= Never, EVER take this for granted!. It is a $40,000 commercial engine that people have to make their living with ... and not some da$mn half-arssed redneck pick-up truck engine that can be thrown away if someone screws it up!.

Bad engine programming is as bad ad having sand in your oil.. often also while the driver would swears it runs great.. until something internal gives in half the time it is supposed to, and it cost them $20,000 to fix it.

Copy that program out of that ecm and e-mail it to me so that it can be properly reviewed of what someone did in there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
06-09-2023, (Subject: Surging isx 871 ) 
I wished I knew how to copy and send it to you sir I do know I bit how to run Cummins insite but just basic knowledge I do have team viewer , and yes engine does have blocking plates and as far as underneath dpf is gutted but I think doc is still intact , and I did notice the engine trying to regen at times so I disconnected the egr sensor and it hasn't done it again so it probably is a bad programming but that's just a wild guess . Thank you for your reply and for all your videos as they have bn very helpful since 2016 that I came across them thank you
replyreply
06-09-2023, (Subject: Surging isx 871 ) 
There is help out there for learning these things.
If it’s trying to regen I guarantee it’s bad. And the doc has to be 100% hollowed. Absolutely everything removed from the inside.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.