Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx
06-09-2023, (Subject: Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx ) 
RE: Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx
There are a few people out there that are willing to help people pull their ecm file to check them or have them checked. Sometimes all it takes is a PM with some contact information lol. But don’t neglect having it checked. I never realized how bad it could actually be out there until I started learning myself. It’s a fu**** up world when tuning is involved. I’ve literally only found one ecm file in the wild that had good timing, good turbo tables, and was locked in the proper engine operating mode. It’s literally that bad.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Rawze
06-10-2023, (Subject: Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx ) 
Yeah i figured its done by random programmers that know nothing about trucks/engines i assume. Its definitely appreciated, things like this which were suppose to help in a way are actually making people lose their livelihoods , its sad. Ill have the data extracted tomorrow, so if the programming is bad(high likelihood) what are the next steps to remediate the issues? And is it possible to do it myself?
replyreply
06-10-2023, (Subject: Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx ) 
(06-10-2023 )Nerv Wrote:  Yeah i figured its done by random programmers that know nothing about trucks/engines i assume. Its definitely appreciated, things like this which were suppose to help in a way are actually making people lose their livelihoods , its sad. Ill have the data extracted tomorrow, so if the programming is bad(high likelihood) what are the next steps to remediate the issues? And is it possible to do it myself?

You can do it yourself….. if you read the @m*m^2 document and have a lot of time on your hands, you can send it to rawze to have it checked/fixed if possible to fix it, or there are a few people here that can fix it for you. If you need help pulling the file I sent you a pm
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.