CM2350 Issues
06-30-2023, (Subject: CM2350 Issues ) 
RE: CM2350 Issues
(06-30-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  My first….. absolute first step would be to have the ecm file checked, it sounds like you may be jumping engine operating modes and possibly the wrong ecm cal is in your engine.

I have seen engines with the wrong calibration do this and I’ve had one that the injector codes werent set do this. I would point more towards the first option. If you have to unplug the egr valve after your truck is de-mandated that’s the first sign that it’s a lazy de-mandate and everything wasn’t turned off properly, if they didn’t turn off everything properly do you think they tuned it properly? I would be willing to bet the turbo tables aren’t touched, your timing is jacked to shi#t, and there is absolutely no mode control. I’m not swearing this will fix your injector response codes but it is most definitely the place you need to start.

I am open to any solutions, I dont swear by the tune that was done at all.. infact it was done more out of necessity when the truck got stranded during COVID and it was literally like lets get this done and get moving to get to the destination.. so I am sure there could defiantly be issues with the de-mandate / tune.. just point me to the direction on how to pull the ECM file and who could check it.. i will gladly also compensate anyone for the help too and contribute to the cause here on the forums
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM2350 Issues - Ampitude - 06-30-2023,
RE: CM2350 Issues - Bengy88 - 06-30-2023,
RE: CM2350 Issues - Ampitude - 06-30-2023
RE: CM2350 Issues - Bengy88 - 06-30-2023,
RE: CM2350 Issues - Rawze - 06-30-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.