Helping Nilao out with an inframe ...
09-22-2016, (Subject: Helping Nilao out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Nilao out...
Yep, Rawze is a good guy.

I've lived in multiple countries and learned immediately when I'm meeting an asshole of any gender, race and etc.; and Rawze is a genuine good guy.

People who know him through the Internet only, don't know how to understand him, for who he really is. Sometimes Rawze explains things with sugar coating it and other times he yells at you and says that repair mindset that someone is explaining is a moron approach. And numerous people across this forum (including myself) have been rubbed the wrong way when he offers recommendations and suggestions in a pissed off approach.

So I went to meet him for the first time and figure him out a little bit. And this is what I learned.

Whether your in person or on the internet if Rawze says your acting or approaching things like a moron it does not mean he wants to end a friendship with you or not be friends with you.

He will argue and roast you all day long until you prove him wrong (even over dinner) And if your right and he's wrong he will immediately say, "okay I was wrong." Thus far, he's always been right with my stuff in the past.

He will do this while eating lunch with you or simply having a Big Gulp drink at a trucks stop while trying to figure things out.

I have a lot of respect for Rawze, because I know him not from just the Internet.

So if he yells at you here or in person, remember he is not trying to end a friendship or an acquaintance with you. He's trying to help you and if you spend the whole day with him you'll be eating lunch or dinner or both with him and laughing your ass off later on other stuff.

My last opinion and observation on Rawze is:
Rawze doesn't know a stranger, he can connect with anyone who wants to learn or share back and forth things to learn from each other.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping Nilao out... - biscuits and gravy - 09-22-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.