Helping Nilao out with an inframe ...
09-24-2016, (Subject: Helping Nilao out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Nilao out...
(09-23-2016 )Hammerhead Wrote:  After listening to you guys discuss @M^M*2 last w/end on mumble, having issues swapping my turbo, then having a strange whistling sound on the way out to Baltimore, and me being the overly cautious type, I took advantage of the proximity to {shop name removed. no longer recommended} and left the 16' W 165,000lb load at the docks & bounced out to ... for a little face to face education and discussion...along with a slightly modified to my line of work, correctly massaged CPL/AV tune uploaded into my ECM...
It was a good day!

I said what I said over there on purpose. I knew you were listening. Doing your own tuning is not nearly as good as having it done by someone who can check the entire truck/engine out and dial it all in correctly. It is also not for those who are not so computer savvy. You made a wise choice.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping Nilao out... - Rawze - 09-24-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.