X15 down on fuel economy recently?
09-06-2023, (Subject: X15 down on fuel economy recently? ) 
RE: X15 down on fuel economy recently?
Just an update, so 3500 miles later made it home with the "check" light (Volvo) blinking ever 1-2 hours. Got the cans yanked, DOC cleaned by stealership was an even black across the inlet from what I could see. DPF got cleaned and baked at my local stealership, said it was partially clogged prior to and passes the flow test, also is missing a small piece of honeycomb on the inlet side.
Did a forced regen after maintenance reset and now shows 0.3inhg(Not .03) difference. Also installed a new reman Outlet NOX sensor since the inlet one had failed earlier this year. Along with new cam and crank sensors early on which helped smooth the idle out somewhat prior to the oem damper and pisspoor balancer combo...
This is why having the engine software is so important, stealerships would throw the parts cannon based on assumptions and not look at basic data. This truck threw no fault codes on the dash whatsoever for anything DPF related in the last 200 hours until that maintenance code reared itself despite my symptoms within the last 400 engine hours..
With fuel prices as they are, this can make or break a guy if treated in the wrong way..

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hookliftpete

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 down on fuel economy recently? - marek4792 - 09-06-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.