mystery air loss
09-21-2016, (Subject: mystery air loss ) 
RE: mystery air loss
(09-21-2016 )1mattrichert Wrote:  hey brock so ur saying if my bags are weathered on bottom even if i cant hear them leaking there still losing air

If you spray soapy water around the bell at the bottom of the bags you should be able to see small bubbles if they're leaking. Because it's such a big surface area it may be harder to spot.
If they're cracking it's time to change them. Check the cab/sleeper bags too, think the go faster from sun rot.
Other things to check, air toggles on the dash, air seat lines.

I had a line on the drivers seat wear thru the other day. Bled of the #2 tank in about a 1/2 hour while parked. The truck is a 2015 FL. Gotta love the attention to little details on new trucks!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
And do what hhow55 said. if you raise the suspension up, you may find worse cracking then you notice with it sitting at ride height because the bottom part of the bag curls in towards the base.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
10-forskin again. thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.