ECM calibration messed up Odometer
09-19-2023, (Subject: ECM calibration messed up Odometer ) 
ECM calibration messed up Odometer
HI, I would like to say i just became a member here but this website has helped a lot even when i wasnt a member. Thanks to all those who contribute here that makes life a little easy for a guy like me.

Now the question:
i have International LT625 with X15. yesterday i updated my ECM calibration using Insite 8.7 pro. everything when smooth but when calibrations were completed it messed my my odometer miles. i had 505,456 mile before calibration now it says like over 1 million.

now i know i cant go back to previous version of calibrations but is there anyway that can be dont to fix my odometer issue?

any help/input would greatly be appreciated.
replyreply
RE: ECM calibration messed up Odometer
I have not heard of one doing this before when using a proper calibration for updating the engine software.

Did you back up and restore the features and parameters properly with a work order before the flash?.

Also, sometimes on these newer trucks, the odo in the dash is quite picky and will refuse to go back to a lower number due to pirates that try to rewind the odo illegally.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Newbietech
i saved the order/template image but due to some reason its giving me error when i try to open work order and i downloaded the calibrations using insite software so i believe the calibrations were good or at least i think so. what do you think can be done with this issue? do you think re-calibrating to stock calibrations like going back to previous version will solve this? because its really bugging me seeing that mileage on my truck that high.
replyreply
09-20-2023, (Subject: ECM calibration messed up Odometer ) 
There are a few ways to make your ecm read proper mileage….. some of them you may not like the idea of but they work. Like rom booting the ecm and going fresh with everything then setting the mileage in your trip parameters.

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.