Isx oil temp
09-22-2023, (Subject: Isx oil temp ) 
RE: Isx oil temp
(09-22-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  The engine was running 12 degrees final timing, the turbo tables were also slap f*cked. I’ll include pictures. There was absolutely no mode control or attempt at it. Whoever tuned it jumped cpl numbers. And the egr wasn’t properly in Bluetooth mode. Should have a report back tomorrow on oil temps after it was repaired but that’s what I seen at a quick glance when I looked at it. I really don’t understand the concept of these turbo tables though….. it looks like some shi#t out of a 16 year olds powerstroke.

They simply were not done... or were edited so that the turbo can run completely unrestricted and totally out of control.

Looks/sounds like a typical bad de-mandate to me. Welcome to the bad delete club.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-22-2023, (Subject: Isx oil temp ) 
RE: Isx oil temp
(09-22-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  The engine was running 12 degrees final timing, the turbo tables were also slap f*cked. I’ll include pictures. There was absolutely no mode control or attempt at it. Whoever tuned it jumped cpl numbers. And the egr wasn’t properly in Bluetooth mode. Should have a report back tomorrow on oil temps after it was repaired but that’s what I seen at a quick glance when I looked at it. I really don’t understand the concept of these turbo tables though….. it looks like some shi#t out of a 16 year olds powerstroke.
Man did I learn alot with this and I appreciate all the help and knowledge you shared with me again I can't say thank you enough!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JMBT , Bengy88

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.