CM2350 derate 6255 only no fault codes
10-18-2023, (Subject: CM2350 derate 6255 only no fault codes ) 
RE: CM2350 derate 6255 only no fault codes
Like I said ... a Calterm screen file, as shown in the link above, + some desktop recording software will reveal exactly what manager and system that is holding it back.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Smooth
11-09-2023, (Subject: CM2350 derate 6255 only no fault codes ) 
we pulled truck out to work on some others to get them out. We just pulled it back in and customer read somewhere to look at intake , we removed the intake manifold and it is all carbond up. I know some carbon is normal but how much ? We also ran truck for a couple minutes with intake off heard a definite popping sound and it got quieter when doing a cylinder cut out test shutting off 6 . My questions now how much is normal carbon build up ? Where is all of the carbon coming from ( egr cooler leak, valve seals, rings) customer said it does not use oil or coolant abnormally .
replyreply
(11-09-2023 )greg1227 Wrote:  we pulled truck out to work on some others to get them out. We just pulled it back in and customer read somewhere to look at intake , we removed the intake manifold and it is all carbond up. I know some carbon is normal but how much ? We also ran truck for a couple minutes with intake off heard a definite popping sound and it got quieter when doing a cylinder cut out test shutting off 6 . My questions now how much is normal carbon build up ? Where is all of the carbon coming from ( egr cooler leak, valve seals, rings) customer said it does not use oil or coolant abnormally .

Years of severe neglect, as no one ever doing proper EGR tune-ups on it each year to keep it all at bay. The rest of the EGR system is just as bad then too.

BTW: ANY coolant loss over time at all is too much.
TO check the EGR cooler ... pressurize the coolant system to 20-psi and let it sit over night with the back side of EGR cooler pipe removed, and see if coolant is pooling up in it.

Also read my post above about the exhaust gas pressure sensor and its piping/feed circuit.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Any Engine with EGR or has had an EGR active will have Carbon Buildup.
That is not {typically} going to be the only issue

I would hook up insite and while truck is idling. Go under monitor and see if the intake and out Nox sensors have any reading to them.
replyreply
11-10-2023, (Subject: CM2350 derate 6255 only no fault codes ) 
I have the older file HD10361.06 if you were still wanting to try an older calibration.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Smooth
11-14-2023, (Subject: CM2350 derate 6255 only no fault codes ) 
(10-18-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  Like I said ... a Calterm screen file, as shown in the link above, + some desktop recording software will reveal exactly what manager and system that is holding it back.

Unfortunately before I could run the Screen file and record the Stealership that had previously worked on it called the customer asking for the truck back claiming they knew how to fix the issue. (Something to do with a ground wire,, DOUBTFUL )
Of course since then it has repeated the same faults and de-rated. So I am sure this will be back here again and will resume the process.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.