ATC light
09-21-2016, (Subject: ATC light ) 
ATC light
so my atc light wont shut off and console is reading out abs ecu fault. anybody ever had this issue?
replyreply
RE: ATC light
I did, in my proStar, it was my compass module if you can believe that. You think I would have figured that one out? Hell no, not in a million years.

What kind of truck and what year. If it is in the canbus system, a trip to the dealer may be in order to figure out which module is bad, if that is the issue.
replyreply
mine does it when it rains

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
2013 kw t700
replyreply
I had it. On mine it was the steering angle sensor, located under the steering wheel, around the steering shaft. 2010 Peterbilt 386.
If it's Bendix, you can download the program for free, and the inline 5 will access it through the ECM port. (Hopefully you have that. If not, most shops do, or somebody on here.)
Once it was replaced it needed to be calibrated, which I could do with my laptop and inline 5.
Hope this helps.
replyreply
thank you
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.