Needing Help ISX CM870 CPL8518
09-26-2023, (Subject: Needing Help ISX CM870 CPL8518 ) 
RE: Needing Help ISX CM870 CPL8518
(09-25-2023 )Bakanka Wrote:  Also when getting new head what to look for since my CPL 8518 there should be a specific part number that supports my CPL.

ALL replacement parts should be OEM only. It also should be ordered according to your engine ser#.

GO to quickserv.com and register your engine so that you have all diagrams, parts lookups, procedures, etc. for it... Its free.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-26-2023, (Subject: Needing Help ISX CM870 CPL8518 ) 
RE: Needing Help ISX CM870 CPL8518
(09-26-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-25-2023 )Bakanka Wrote:  Also when getting new head what to look for since my CPL 8518 there should be a specific part number that supports my CPL.

ALL replacement parts should be OEM only. It also should be ordered according to your engine ser#.

GO to quickserv.com and register your engine so that you have all diagrams, parts lookups, procedures, etc. for it... Its free.

I am registered already will have to dig into it little more in quickserve,
What are the best options to use for shims? Brass ones like in the video you said right after measuring all the liners are all in with old ones than will decide how deep needs to be counterbore
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.