Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
10-31-2023, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
I've bought a bunch of these oil filters from Amazon without issue. Mine all looked like the pic Rawze posted, none had any of the flaws you showed. Here's a link to the exact listing I have been ordering from for the past few years. Note that sometimes the seller is different, but they are always shipped from Amazon with prime shipping. My last order in Oct of last year was sold by "Buyers Lair" and I just checked they are still listed as a seller for this product listing, just not currently the cheapest. Not endorsing that seller or Amazon in general, just sharing my own experience. Incidentally I usually buy 3 each of the 2-Pack since for whatever reason it's always the best deal. They were $70.71 per 2-Pack last year and now they are listing for between $73.99 and $74.99. I also noticed one review claiming a fake product, though they didn't give any details so...?

Fake products could pop up anywhere, but at least I know I can easily return them to Amazon for free if needed. That's part of the reason I usually choose sellers that offer prime shipping, that and I pay for it so might as well get my money's worth (which I do, sadly).

Thanks for the heads up though, I for one will be sure to double check future purchases thoroughly upon receipt.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN - JimT - 10-31-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.