Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes
10-09-2023, (Subject: Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes ) 
RE: Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes
I could swap injectors over from another cylinder before buying a brand new oem one just to see what happens to the bubbles.

Im wondering if it could be a crack in the head?
replyreply
be sure to adjust the overhead valves and injector rockers to correct torque before doing the tests as well. It can effect the test.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Marat
I adjusted everything after swapping injectors, still stuck with the bubbles
replyreply
10-10-2023, (Subject: Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes ) 
(10-09-2023 )Marat Wrote:  I adjusted everything after swapping injectors, still stuck with the bubbles

I have done that test many many times over the years.

Only conclusion that I would assume is that then you have leaky injectors or possibly a cracked head.

I would point towards leaky injectors if they are not OEM. I am not a fan of repaired or non eom injectors or other critical components like that. They don't last for s#it and it always costs everyone a lot more moneys in the end, in one way or another.

Around here, we call it jumping over a dollar to save a dime.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Marat , Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.