Exhaust manifold gasket leaky
10-21-2023, (Subject: Exhaust manifold gasket leaky ) 
RE: Exhaust manifold gasket leaky
Gaskets and the top six bolts are ready. The six with the studs on the heads are somehow scarce where I am and are a few days away. Yes, I have been yawning the last few weeks in the seat and didn't know why. Ignorance is not bliss. Glad I ask a lot of questions.

The soot layer is a week or less old. Before it appeared I noticed the gradual power loss first, of course. Then there was a different sound to the turbo as it was overworking. Finally the hissing, usually at stoplights or while warming up, not there one day and there the next. Which made me leap out and see the deposits there. I was a thousand miles from my headquarters and limped back. Now sitting and waiting for the delivery man. Got someone knowledgeable to look over my shoulder. Will update with pics this coming week.

User's Signature: If there's anything I like better than honey and ketchup, it's baloney and whipped cream, and we haven't got any.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exhaust manifold gasket leaky - Punchy - 10-21-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.